Saturday, November 3, 2012

Title Complications

It's November, and if you don't know what that means, it means that it's NaNoWriMo time.

I almost did it last year, but for one reason or another, I didn't. This year, though, I was determined to brave the challenge and weather the hardships of trying to write 50,000 words in 30 days. (Yikes!)

But anyway, I need your help. :) I am writing a novel for NaNo about three triplet girls (Sophie, Sierra, and Skylar) fighting to overthrow an evil Raven King (Hurrah.) and I'm having a wee bit o' trouble picking out a title. (You just thought that in a Scottish accent.) My current working title IS:

The S Gang

And my second choice IS:

The Warriors Three

Eh. Not my favorites. Can you do any better? :)

4 comments:

  1. Ookay.... let's see ...

    Raven War

    To Win a War

    Three Sisters

    Raven Rebellion

    I hope they helped. Not knowing any more about your book, that's all I could come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Kendra's suggestion of *Raven War*. I like doing one-worders for my titles, so if you're into one-line-titles, try thinking what the crux of your novel is. I have a book about twins, and I'm calling it BOND.

    Maybe *Raven Three*? Or *We Three*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome! Here's a little more I should've added before....the girls were sent away by their father, who works for the king, because he didnt want them. The city they live in is split into three parts: Lower East Side, East Side, and Kings Crossing. Lower East Side (LES) is where the really poor and desolate live, East Side is where the middle class and rich live, then Kings Crossing is where the kings men and their families live, in great wealth. Sophie went to Kings Crossing, Sierra went to an orphanage in the LES, and Skylar was forced to join a crime ring based in LES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the last one myself. (Probably because it sounds like a Doctor Who episode...)

    ReplyDelete