Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tag

Thank you Mime for tagging me! :) I've been tagged a lot for this Liebster thing....still fun though:)


Like pretty much everything else, there are rules, so....

1. You must post eleven random facts about yourself.

2. You must also answer the eleven questions the awarder has given you and make up eleven questions for your awardees to answer in turn.

3. Tag eleven fellow bloggers. 

4. Notify them that you've awarded them.

5. No tagging back.

6. The eleven blogs you tag must have less than 200 followers.

11 random facts...let's see.....

1. I don't like soda, ketchup, or hot dogs. (I know....so un-American)

2. I'm hoping to participate in NaNoWriMo this year! (O.o....it's quite daunting)

3. I love Pinterest and Facebook dearly. ;)

4. Anyone ever heard of Rebecca Black? Well, if you have, just know that we share the same name, only with a different spelling. It's caused an endless amount of confusion, trust me.

5. I really like my handwriting. 

6. I don't like to sing and I don't play an instrument. Though I'd really like to.

7. I consider myself a ninja with a fatal weakness against creepy bugs.

8. I LOVE watching movies and I integrate movie and television quotes into my daily life.

9. Christmas is my favorite holiday.

10. I'd rather read up in a tree on a sunny, 70 degree day than sit inside, curled up in a blanket with a cup of hot cocoa on a wintery day. Though both are pretty good.

11. I love to dance and act.

Now for Mime's questions! They're good :)

1. If the floor randomly gave way beneath you, would you scream?

Let me think...uh...yeah.

2. Why are people obsessed with randomness?

I don't know. I think it's one of their new attempts to try to "think outside the box" or "go against the crowd". All I know is, I am random. Not obsessed with it. ;)

3. Are you an arty person, or academic?

Definitely artsy.

4. If your friends jumped off a cliff, would your first instinct be "Hey, look! That's my friend!" Or "Hey, look! That's my friend!" (You can differentiate for yourself.)

Probably the second one would be closest to my reaction, which would be something like: "Oh my gosh! My friend just jumped off a cliff! 911! Therapy! Somebody help!"

4. Would you prefer to be short or tall?

Neither. Being middle is awesome.

5. Have you ever experienced hail?

I guess---just tiny pieces, and I was watching from a window, so I don't know if that counts as "experienced"....

6. What is the strangest thing you've ever done? (Includes instances of fighting a horse with a frying pan.)

:P ummm....well, I've done a lot of strange things. The only one I can think of right now is dressing up as an old lady for a dance production. (don't ask.) 

7. Do fish have feelings?

Nope.

8. When was the last time you surprised someone?

If you mean "happy birthday!" kind of surprise, then it's been years, but if you mean "jump out from behind a corner and freak someone out so much that they scream like a little girl" then yes, I did that within the last week or so.

9. What was the last good book you read?

The 39 Clues: Beyond the Grave

10. If someone gave you a million dollars, what would you spend it on first? (Be honest.)

Technology. Then, donating a lot of it to Compassion and World Vision. Then, turning my room into a spy central with secret passages and bunch of security cameras and stuff.

11. If the internet had a global breakdown, how severe would your mental breakdown be?

On a scale of 1-5, probably a 4. I would lose my entire book so far. :( I've taken precautions so I can still recover it if my own computer crashes, but if the Internet has a global breakdown.....*gasp*

Now for my questions......

1. Hunger Games or Harry Potter?

2. Lord of the Rings or Narnia?

3. Movies or books?

4. What kind of music do you listen to when you write, if any?

5. Winter or summer?

6. Cursive or print?

7. Keyboard or writing by hand?

8. If the villain from your favorite movie/book series right now came walking through your front door as you're reading this question, what would you do?

9. Mexican or Chinese food?

10. Cake or ice cream?

11. Candy or chips?

Then, at long last, tagging time! I'll tag as many as I can, but I doubt I'll get eleven....

1. Miss Jack Lewis Baillot (awesome name!)
3. Kendra E. Ardnek (for some reason, I can't get your link to work!)
4. Katie

Well, that's it(: If I didn't tag you, it's because I thought you already did it. Feel free to do it (or not do it) though!






5 comments:

  1. I love your 11-random-facts. Awesome! (Pinterest is really wonderful...) Good luck with NaNo, will we get to read updates?! And quoting movies is just plain awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love scaring people! I haven't had an extremely successful attempt for a while. Mum scared my liver out this morning, though. The worst part is, I knew she was there. :) You're so much better at random facts than me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one was fun to read 8-D At least if your friend jumps of a cliff you won't jump too. If my friend did I would assume he had some insane reason for it and likely follow him.

    I've heard of Rebecca Black. I think my sister was giggling over one of her songs for the longest time. Something like, "Today is Friday, then is Saturday, then is Sunday." Not sure though, might have the wrong girl.But when they were planning on making The Magician's Nephew the Narnia people tried to April Fool's us by saying she would play Polly and Justin Beiber would be Diggory.

    And, thank you for the tag.

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cait- yes to everything. :-) Mime: you did a good job! And Jack, yes that's the right person. I certainly hope they were April Fooling us :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. PINTEREST IS THE BEST THING ON EARTH AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

    Hee, hee. ^.^ Thank you for tagging me! I haven't done one of these memes in awhile, and this looks quite fun... I think I'll give it a shot in the next couple weeks! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete