Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pictures

On Pinterest, I have a Pinterest board for my stories. Here's a little bit of what I've got so far. And if it's a picture of an unknown character, don't ask who he/she is. :) You'll figure it out, by the second or third book probably. (Knowing you Inklets, the wait will kill you.) ☺


Dakota's Crotorus....I imagined her being more graceful and sleek-looking (kind of like Fawkes) but this will work for now.


Noah's Crotorus, a pegasus.


Onyx Aspodel's Crotorus, a black panther. She's an evil character...do you think that the black panther is too pretty and not scary enough to work for an evil villain? :)


Arena for Defense class, only it will not have a roof.


Guest cabins at the Haven.

What do you think? Do they seem to fit into the story, from what you know?

And, while I'm at it, here's a snippet from Chapter 5. Let me know what you think about it!

Dakota shook as she crawled on her hands and knees away from the glade, the knife, and the stump. She crawled away from the Haven. She tried to crawl away from this new life she had thrust upon herself by saving her family.





2 comments:

  1. I think the panther represents an eery elegance, which is pretty fitting for an antagonist. I like the phoenix picture, too.
    - Grace
    P.S. Happy Star Wars Day! May the Fourth be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Grace :) I would use a raven, Maddie, but I already used them earlier in the story. I think I'll stick with the panther...not all panthers are ugly and dumb. I chose the panther because it is sleek and elegant, yet powerful and vicious....and that describes Onyx perfectly.

    ReplyDelete