Monday, May 28, 2012

Beautiful People: Igdoscio Dechomai

Yay! It's Beautiful People, the villain edition! :) No picture for I.D......I still don't know what he looks like. :)

1. What is their motive?
The usual...he wants to take over the world. I couldn't think of anything else for him to do. But he wants to purge the world of all "filth" : mortals, and Crotori who don't bow to his every whim. He wants to create an empire that is his forever. He is fueled by vengeance and bitterness.
                                            
2. What are they prepared to do to get what they want?
Yes, yes, yes. He doesn't care who he kills as long as he achieves his goal. He is not impulsive, though - he has a plan. Always.
3. Are they evil to the core, or simply misunderstood?
Evil to the core. Definitely.
4. What was their past like? What about their childhood? Was there one defining moment that made them embrace their evil ways?
Igdoscio's mom died while she was giving birth to his sister, Idriana. His father was messed up, and Igdoscio raised himself and his sister. He was showing evil tendencies -- bullying, stealing -- but he cared deeply for Idriana. When Idriana was twelve and Igdoscio was seventeen a gang of mortals from Earth and Cordova alike attacked and killed Idriana in the streets. Igdoscio was furious and murdered the entire gang, and he vowed to kill all mortals, from Earth and Cordova. He became bitter, vengeful, and very, very deadly.

5. Now that they're evil, have they turned their back on everyone, or is there still someone in their life that they care for? (Brother? Daughter? Love interest? Mother? Someone who is just as evil as they are?)
Nope. Everyone that he had ever loved--if that is even possible for him--is gone, left in the barren and destroyed Cordova. He can be fond, so to speak, of certain servants like Juliet, but he does not love anymore(he calls it a weakness).
6. Do they like hugs?
Igdoscio? Hugs? *ahem* no. no. no. he would kill you in a heartbeat if you did that. (Does this remind anyone else of that weird scene in HP & the DH where Voldemort hugs Draco? :)
7. Are they plagued by something? (Nightmares? Terrible thoughts?)
He ... well, I can't say this in detail because I'd give everything away, but he has a certain thing that is self-induced that gives him what he wants, but also causes a *slight* problem for him. (How's that for mysterious? :)
8. Who are they more similar to: Gollum or Maleficent?
Maleficent.

9. If your villain could have their choice of transportation
what would it be?
Flight. It's quicker, and it allows you to ambush your enemies and give you the advantage, all while keeping the slight element of surprise.
10. If you met your villain in the street, how afraid would you be? Are they evil enough to kill their creator? 
I wouldn't be that scared....at first I would be surprised that I'm meeting something I've created, then I'd be OK. I know all his weaknesses, and I can create more at will, so its no big deal. :) And yes, if it served his purposes, he wouldn't hesitate to kill me. Though he would probably keep me alive -- he's make me give him extra powers, or kill Dakota Ryan in the first chapter.


7 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm stopping over from the BP link up! What an interview! Your villain sure sounds hard and cold. No soft spots? Wow. This guy must be seriously twisted.

    ~cait~
    from notebooksisters.blogspot.com

    PS You have a very nice blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Glad you stopped by :) Yeah, he doesn't have any soft spots, as of now....I'm still kind of editing my characters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Your blog is so pretty! I love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I saw you'd followed us and I couldn't find your blog again...but now I've got it. Your pinterest is really cool too! :)

      PS I love your blog background!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks again! Your pinterest is awesome. I love the names of your boards (Of the Sky, Of the Trees...) ... it's so creative! :)

      Delete
  4. He's a good villain! That sounds so weird, but you know what I mean. ;-) E-mail me if you want more on Elizabeth. I am bursting with ideas...if you care to hear them. (It is YOUR story after all! =)
    - Grace
    P.S. Did you know that scene with Voldemort and Draco was completely spur-of-the-moment? They only hugged in that one take, and it somehow entered the film!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked how your villain's sad past seems to be the roots that lead to his eventual bid for world domination. He sounds as if he would be a more relatable character (even if he is evil) because of that fact.

    ReplyDelete